Monday, December 5, 2011

On the First Day of Christmas

Finally finished doing my Christmas list yesterday, and I thought that I would share some of my gift ideas.
First on my list, a hood-less A&M sweatshirt. During second semester of senior year, we are allowed to wear HOOD-LESS sweatshirts from the colleges we plan to attend. In retrospect, hood-less sweatshirts are extremely hard to find, so I suggested that my mom order it from the MSC, which is A&M's Campus Bookstore.
And because every girl needs cute matching accessories, I thought hair bows!
Next, I wanted something a little bit more entertaining than clothing and hair accessories. So, I added a superb movie to my list.

The Help is the perfect combination of tears and laughter that every movie should aim to be, with a completely heart-wrenching story. Also in the entertainment department I added one of my favorite TV shows.
I just started watching it this past year, so I missed some of the previous seasons, and even though TBS shows past episodes every week, I need to watch them in some sort of order.
Finally, I added to my list a new desk calendar and some iTunes gift cards. Told you everybody needs them.

Happy Monday!

No comments: