Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Wonder Wreaths

I'm kinda bored this week- home by myself before I go back to college. And although I'm not too excited to go back to my current dorm (community bathrooms make me want to gag) I'm super excited for my dorm next year which is more like an on campus apartment (own bedroom and I only have to share a bathroom with one other person). As there's more space for me to decorate I figured I'd get started now since I have nothing better to do. So today I made a tulle wreath for my bedroom door. All my supplies came from Hobby Lobby.
Two spools of tulle (40 yards each)
Medium sized foam wreath form
Spool of ribbon
Decorative elements (I used my Greek letters)

Two and a half hours later and wa-la. It's a little bigger than I wanted but I an always trim the tulle.
Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

No comments: