Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cat Got Your Tongue?

For my art class, we all picked artists for our final project. Mine is Barbara Kruger. She does some strange work -- very idiomatic and ironic black and white photography. We have to make a couple of pictures in the style of our artists, so I've been working with Picasa and trying to color my pictures well and  arrange them in a Kruger-like way. Here goes nothing...
Cat Got Your Tongue? I don't know what arrangement I like better, but I think the one on the left looks more like something Barbara Kruger would have put together.
Skirt the Rules. Again, don't know which I will actually use -- probably the left again.
Imitation is the sincerest form of Flattery. I might try another arrangement of this.
Curiosity killed the cat. Only one arrangement of this picture made.
Happy Sunday!


No comments: