Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Deals

While most people consider the day after Thanksgiving to be the craziest day of the holiday weekend because of the crazy crowds that respond to all night sales at various stores, I think Thanksgiving itself was a little more crazy, as we hosted seventeen people for lunch/dinner.  Lots of fun though.
The day after Thanksgiving, my cousins came back up to my house and we went out shopping around noon, when most of the crowd had died down a bit. I got two great deals on clothing for myself.
First, I bought a shirt/dress by Gianni Bini at Dillards for around $20 (usually 65) that I plan to wear with leggings (perhaps, even tomorrow if the weather permits)
Then after hitting a couple more stores, I hit my second deal of the day at Anthropologie. I usually don't shop there because it can be really pricey, but I went in the back sale room and scored a dress that was $65 for $15. It's kind of springy, but I think it will work well for Junior-Senior Tea.

A close up of the pattern
I hope everyone had a safe and blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: