Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bucket List

My only homework tonight is English, and that assignment, was to, yes, you guessed it, make a bucket list. Perfect senior assignment for all us seniors that don't want to do anything. Only requirement is that we have at least 20 things on it. So here's mine. Let's see what's on yours...

1. Go indoor sky diving
2. meet Kate Middleton
3. go to Advent fest in Germany/Austria
4. see my uncle's petition get passed
5. visit Rio
6. do a marathon
7. go skiing
8. publish a book
9. learn to line dance
10. get a dog
11. fall in love
12. get married
13. have kids
14. adopt a baby girl from China
15. go to a luau in Hawaii
16. learn how to ballroom dance
17. not take finals this year (yes, I know, I am an incredibly lazy senior)
18. go to Texas A&M (already accepted, just want to go...)
19. give a presentation to people that are older than me
20. teach high school math

Who knows how much I'll accomplish off this list and when, but won't it be fun to look back in twenty years and see at least some of it crossed off my list?

No comments: