Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Found the Dress! Now to Find the Man...

I was watching Randy to the Rescue last night on TLC, and one thing led to another, and I found my self wedding dress shopping in no time. This is actually quite a dangerous habit as it seems because I found the perfect dress, and yet I'm not even dating (flirting a little, but still...). This dress has absolutely everything I was looking for. Now everything could change by the time I'm actually engaged, but currently I want:
- a lace dress
-sweetheart neckline
-button down back
-diamond cut out on the back
-little to no ribbon or crystal embellishment
I'm a bit picky, but I also know what I would be comfortable with and what would look good on my body type. So, my dress is the Bernadette by Maggie Sottero.

No comments: