Thursday, August 25, 2011

Valkyrie

Back to those Sweet Summer Deals I posted in like June (I know right, I need to blog more often, and I am working on it), I told you I would get back to you on how the movies were. So here it goes.
I still haven't watched Public Enemies yet (see the blog isn't the only thing I've not been doing), but I did watch Valkyrie. Awesome historical movie. I mean the plot was very accurate, as were the costumes, I mean right down to the pins and awards on their uniforms. Not only was it very accurate, but also very entertaining.
I will say though, I saw another historical movie this summer, which I think I liked better. Although I am unsure about how historically accurate it was, The King's Speech was a well acted and in parts, a very funny movie. Great for the whole family, granted they meet the PG-13 age suggestion. This is the movie I saw this summer, that I really can't stop talking about (totally beat Harry Potter 7.2), so I completely recommend it.

No comments: