Friday, October 28, 2011

Senior Year...So Far

Whoever said senior year was the easiest, well, they were right. But whoever said you didn't have to do anything senior year was wrong on so many levels! Sure, I don't have very much homework, but the college and scholarship applications, is a pain in my rear. But, I'm pretty much calling it quits, except for a few scholarships here and there. I sent in my applications to Texas A&M, OU, Texas Tech and Baylor. I got acceptance letters from A&M and Tech, and a scholarship from Tech. However, my first choice is still A&M!

I plan to major in Applied Math (though I haven't chosen my focus yet) and then get my teacher certification.
In the world of math, my mom's cousin who is a senior lecturer at A&M, sent my a TInspire for my birthday, and I love it!
This thing has so many capabilities (granted it has CAS)-- it can solve equations, systems of equations, and derivatives, and factor, expand, and all kinds of things. They now have one with a color screen, it looks like your cell phone screen, and it looks pretty awesome! Maybe Christmas...
Happy Friday!

No comments: