Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Make Up Bag

I finally went to the Vera Bradley store and used my birthday coupon to buy myself a new make up bag for college. I've had my current Ralph Lauren one for around five years and it just started to look nasty.

When I went to the Vera Bradley store, I really wanted to get the Hatbox Cosmetic in Folkloric, which is the pattern I have gotten since it first came out because I LOVE IT. However, they are in the process of retiring the pattern, and they did not have it. Guess it's time for a new pattern. So I decided on Priscilla Pink.



The hatbox cosmetic features a deep inside for a considerable storage of make up and two interior zip pockets, which I am currently using for Crest Whitening Strips. It also has a  nice laminated interior and exterior making it easy to wipe down when it needs cleaning.
Happy Thursday!

No comments: