Monday, October 31, 2011

College, here I come!

Since housing at A&M is so hard to get, I applied for housing the other day! Super excited!! Now to get ready for dorm living...
Since we had a 3 day weekend this weekend, I decided to do something a little bit creative instead of constant homework, and it can go with me to college -- bulletin board!
I had the plain bullet board with outer white trim and yellow ribbon from when I was little, but to jazz it up, I took some 12 by 12 card stock and made it squiggly to make it cute and mounted it down with mounting squares.
Then I personalized it with my name. I used bubble stickers on little green squares.
Also, I want to be able to change out the pictures in college and stuff so I laid out squares that I will be able to mount 4 by 6 pictures on but left the pictures off for now. That way, they're not mounted down permanently and I can change them out easier.
Finished Product!

Happy Monday!

No comments: