Saturday, October 29, 2011

It Makes My Day!


Let me start off by saying that I LOVE getting mail! Sophomore year, when colleges started sending me stuff, I saved every piece of it, even if I had no intention of going to that school. Even today, I rush out to the mail box to see if I got anything. Today I got a coupon from Vera Bradley, that said 'Just Because...'! I was Super excited before I even opened it, and then to realize it was $20 dollars off a purchase of $20 or more, just made my day! Ahhh!
I looked online and I plan to get the large duffle bag. This isn't a color I have, but it is a sale item, and seeing as I'm attempting to save for college (Vera Bradley, you're ruining me....) I thought it was a pretty good buy.
I absolutely love my Vera Bradley collection, and brag on it all the time. Here I go again...
My first piece I bought, my dad actually bought on ebay for my Christmas present. It was the Villager in Hope Garden, which is now a retired pattern. It came with a matching clutch wallet.
 The Villager is the perfect purse if you're going somewhere for several hours. I use it when I go to tutor and babysit. It it big enough to carry paper/spiral/books/ipod/etc. and have room for other accesories. With six interior pockets and two exterior, it lets me stay super organized, which is a basic necessity with me (I'm kinda a neat freak).



Inside pockets

The clutch is also super organizational. It has six slots for credit cards, a zipper coin pouch, a pouch for dollar bills, and a id spot.



Card slots and coin pouch

ID case and money pouch
 This is just the start of my collection...more to come!
Happy Saturday!

No comments: