Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall and Folkloric

So yesterday I went to the Vera Bradley store, only to find that they no longer carry any sale colors. So instead of getting the large duffle bag, I found something much cheaper, and ended up paying virtually nothing-- the classic wristlet, in my favorite pattern, folkloric! I have a couple other pieces in this collection, and seeing as how, I just got my wristlet yesterday and have not had time to test it out yet, I'm going to review one of my other pieces...
Last spring, I went with my choir to Montreal. I needed a purse large enough to carry the basics (germ-x, lip gloss, cash) but not too big. Where did I turn to? The Vera Bradley Mini-Hipster! It has 4 little interior pockets, which are actually really tiny, and don't hold too much. It has and easy accessible ID slot, which made it ideal for travel. On the outer flap, it has one zip pocket which is about as big as a passport.
ID pouch
Inside of purse with four little pockets

More to come, and not just on Vera Bradley!
Happy Sunday!

No comments: