Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy and Babysitting

Okay, sorry it has been like a week, but my life has been totally crazy with school among other things... and I have got this miserable cold that I think I picked up last week baby sitting...
Speaking of which, Last weekend I went to babysit my four favorite kiddos, The Gerwer Quads. I walked in and the little monkey of the family, Reid was just sitting there motionless, so I knew something was up. Apparently by Monday, they were all down for the count. But, I think I got my sniffles and such from their Aunt Amy, who I was helping babysit with.
Anyways, the last time I had gone over, I gave the kids these little shirts I had decorated. They were a little big, but super cute.
My mom got these free t-shirts from Raytheon, and they said Math Moves You on the front.



Since the kids' Grammy and Aunt Amy are both Math teachers, I took four little t-shirts to give to the kids. Just to give them some extra flair, I put a word problem on the back of each shirt, personalized for each kid.
See if you can answer all these word problems. Answers will be posted on a future blog post.

No comments: