Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May Make-Up

So when I got home today, I had planned on getting the mail since it was such a nice day outside, but since my grandparents are here visiting for my sister's graduation, my grandma had already gotten it. Theere was some magazine my mom gets, and I looked through it, and I saw how they advertised make-up. It wasn't near as cool as the make-up ads I had in my Seventeen-Magazine though. They always do a really cool job, but the May edition with the use of flowers was really neat. There cutest ones were for soft colored spring nail polish, but of course I also had to cut out the coral colored lip stick.


Nail Polish:
Orly Nail Laquer in Snowcone $8 at orlybeauty.com
Nail Polish:
Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel
in Jaded $6, drugstores
 

And of course the coral:
Lip Stick:
Revlon Matte Lipstick
in Smoked Peach $8, drugstores
 Get started on your spring look, with these make-up ideas. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: