Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beach Fun

My Vera Bradley Large Resort Tote came by way of the FedEx man yesterday evening and I'm so excited to use it today. I'm going to a friends house so I have it all packed up. The large size seemed really big when I first got it out of the big green box but after putting my Vera Bradley towel in with my bikini, I'm glad I went with the large instead of the medium tote. The surface is easy to wipe down. I originally wanted the bag in island blooms, but they no longer carry the large resort in that color, just the medium. So instead I went with the very popular Very Berry Paisley. The towel was a gift from my friend Lauren a couple years ago and the pattern, though Vera Bradley no longer carries it is Make Me Blush (you can probably find it on eBay).

No comments: