Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gearing up for school

For graduation, I had gotten a couple of Vera Bradley pieces to help me at college next year- a laptop backpack and an XL duffle bag. I had already gotten a large duffle in my favorite pattern (pics to come when I actually use it) so I took the other two items back. I exchanged the backpack and got my favorite pattern (folkloric) and then the duffle I returned and picked out a beach resort tote that they didn't have in stock at the store so they are shipping it. I figure it will be nice to take to Tech's lazy river.
But anyways, back to the backpack. It features a side pocket for a laptop of 15 inches. The middle pocket doesn't seem to large when first examined but is expandable for textbooks and binders and such. The front pocket has places for pens, an id and a pocket deep enough for my tiNspire (amazing). I can't wait to try it out in Lubbock.

No comments: